We recently had a situation, where we quickly had to grab a virtual whip in order to tame the Sitecore AccessResultCache from going crazy – in terms of reaching it’s allocated size within seconds and thus being constantly cleared by Sitecore.Caching.Generics.Cache
You may be working with personalization conditions on components in the Sitecore Experience Editor, and when trying to preview any of your condition rules – simply nothing changes.
Did you ever miss that Sitecore doesn’t keep track of who published which item(s) at what date? Well, be not sad no longer! In this blog post you’ll find a neat solution to store the „Published date“ and „Published by [user]“ information on all Sitecore items – so it’s finally possible to blame the right person who published too many items once again 😉 Weiterlesen
Let me share with you my magical „Sitecore cache.aspx analysis tool“ for easier and visual reporting Sitecore cache sizes Weiterlesen
After running the Update Installation Wizard for a Sitecore solution from Sitecore 8.1 Update-1 to Sitecore 9.0 Update-2 we discovered that the order of most of the renderings on page items had changed. Beforehand we already tested an upgrade with Sitecore 9.0 Update-1 for this solution and it worked perfectly fine. This implied that something must have changed between Sitecore 9 Update-1 and Update-2. Weiterlesen
There is no actual *visual* documentation of the currently available field types in Sitecore. In this post we are filling that gap and provide you with actual screenshots in addition to the existing documentations. Weiterlesen
When you need a Sitecore CMS user account to be only valid during a specific time period – or automatically disabled at a certain point in time, we present you a neat solution to achieve this here. Weiterlesen
In this article we do a deep-dive focusing on how to achieve great international targeted SEO by using the Sitecore Experience Platform‘s multilanguage capabilities. Weiterlesen
In part 2 of this series, we will do a deep-dive regarding the „Sitecore CMS users“ (content managers) and how to master their challenges for content authoring multi-country and multi-language websites using the Sitecore Experience platform. Weiterlesen
I am sure that all of you have created a regular item index for Sitecore with Solr or Lucene in the past already. I got to the challenge that I needed to call an external service which is provided by a third-party system provided by the client. My first thought was to directly call the service and show the results of that call – but the response took too long.
So I decided to make a custom index containing the external data and thus having a great response time. Weiterlesen