Sitecore MVP 2019 Ambassador
Hi 👋 my name is Oliver and I worked over 7 years in the Sitecore team at former Namics.
I was part in consulting and delivering more than 12 large-scaled Sitecore experience platform-projects, before building-up a dedicated continuous delivery team for the valued existing Sitecore customers. I helped pushing the engagement in the Sitecore community and I am very happy today to see it’s still thriving.
In 2019 it was time for me to move on. This page here I
sneaked in added to the blog with the help of my former colleagues, as a small memorial to our shared «good’ol Sitecore times» 😎.
- Analysis of an issue with Sitecore AccessResultCache running full and being cleared continuously despite large cache size
- Previewing component personalization conditions in Sitecore Experience Editor not working
- Publishing to Facebook & Twitter from Sitecore: bringing back the Social Connected module functionality for Sitecore 9
- Use this spreadsheet to visually analyse & tune your Sitecore cache sizes
- Delivering multilingual content using Sitecore: the right content in the right language for your visitors
- Boosting international targeted SEO for your website using Sitecore
- Content authoring excellence when handling multiple countries and languages in Sitecore
- Basic concepts & principles for building global multi-language and multi-country websites using Sitecore
- How to resolve an Application Cache System.NullReferenceException in Sitecore.Speak.Client